Townsquare Employees?

Opinions, comments, critiques, and what you hear is going on – post it, share it!
zarrin

Re: Townsquare Employees?

Post by zarrin » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Run fast in the opposite direction! You’ll thank yourself for doing so.

chrisreiser

Post by chrisreiser » Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:20 am

number1 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:13 pm
As far as working for Townsquare, I compare it to the old Cox Media Group when Bob Neil was running things. Buttoned up, a
bit of micromanaging, but as solid a group out there as there is
I was AM Drive at CMG's flagship AC station in Honolulu. Bob Neil bout made us crazy with the positioning statement from hell that HAD to be recited EVERY time you opened the mic. 'Krater 96, voted number one again in Hawaii for the most music while you work and the best mix of the 80's, 90's and now.' But..you know...the weather...

number1

Post by number1 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:54 am

RICKRUSHRADIO-Legitimate observation from what I've witnessed as well-ugh.

dylan923

Post by dylan923 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:03 am

I was recruited heavily by TSM in my hometown of Amarillo to come sell. I was promised a base of 5K per month graduated out to the 6 month mark. When I went in to sign my contract, the new market manager who came over from KFDA cut that literally down to 2400 per month graduated out to the 6 month mark. I walked out.

THEN...........last fall I was again heavily recruited by TSM to come to Odessa to be their digital marketing director. As I was pulling into Odessa, I received an email that they had budget cut the position so they wouldn't be needing me.

Townsquare Media is nothing more than a website development company who happens to own a bunch of radio stations.

danno

Post by danno » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:29 pm

A guy i know who had programmed a successful N/T for over 20 years was let GO by Townsquare because he wasn't "Blogging" enough, kinda of lets you know that THEIR "Head" is in the Internet and Not So Much Into "Radio".